PURSUIT OF YOUR LIFE GOALS, DREAMS AND LEGACY.
From attorney Rachel Schromen:
I am passionate about providing legal services in the areas of estate planning, probate, elder law and family law. These are areas of law that are intensely personal in nature –and I don’t take the responsibility of providing counsel around such issues lightly. My Midwest work ethic drives me to work relentlessly in my clients’ interests.
Raised in a family of entrepreneurs and small business owners, I’m also pragmatic about getting work done in a timely fashion and keeping my fees reasonable so that clients feel comfortable picking up the phone whenever a question or new issues arises.
600 Marshall Ave
St Paul, MN 55102
– Minnesota State Bar Association
– Solo and Small Firm Section
– Trusts and Estates Section
– Elder Law Section
– Minnesota State Bar Association Elder Law Governing Counsel, Member
– Communications Committee, Chair
– Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
– Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
– American Association of University Women, Member
– Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, Member and Volunteer
– Member of MAIA