On today’s show:
– Republican State Sen. John Jasinski has quite the take on corporal punishment for students.
– We’re joined by columnist, political analyst, author and podcast host Cliff Schecter.
– Why we need to tighten laws on people who commit moving violations in their cars.
– An Hibbing woman is accused of running an illegal lottery scheme on Facebook.
– The real agenda of MN Republicans with their anger over the SRO bill.
– The Carver County library rejects a proposed ban of the book, “Gender Queer.”
– Could Minnetonka repeal their ranked choice voting system?