On today’s show:
– Hysteria after right wingers claim a Vivek Ramaswamy’s campaign vehicle was hit by a protestor in Iowa. Turns out it never happened.
– Two stories about education and academic freedom
- The Sahan Journal reports Muslim parents protest LGBTQ books at DaVinci Academy, a charter school in Ham Lake.
- An update on the Hanline University controversy from earlier this year where an image of the Prophet Muhammad shown in an art history classs.
– Matt was joined by Derek DeLille of the Native American Community Development Institute (NACDI) and Make Voting a Tradition (MVAT). They talk about Indigenous Voter Registration Day this Monday from noon-3 at 1845 E Franklin Ave in Minneapolis.
– Some sports talk to close today’s show along with dancing!