On today’s show:
– Minnesota is buzzing after the Twins (finally) win a playoff series.
– The Star Tribune reports that Winston Smith filmed his final moments, but state investigators never found the footage.
– Tom Emmer faces pushback from Trump cultists after announcing his bid for house majority leader.
– An Iowa woman tries bringing giraffe feces through TSA at the MSP airport.
– Mike Lindell faces issues paying his attorneys.
– Matt was joined by Mikki Morrissette of the Minnesota Women’s Press. Help sustain this great organization at WomensPess.com.
– A man returns to the Wisconsin Capitol with an assault rifle and asks to see Gov. Tony Evers, hours after being arrested for bringing gun inside the capitol.