On today’s show:
– Who will be the next Speaker after the GOP ousted Kevin McCarthy?
– Michelle Fischbach gets a new primary challenger.
– Jeff Stein’s weekly visit.
– Thoughts on the Let Them Play MN non profit (run by GOP rep. Dawn Gillman) having their non profit status revoked by the IRS.
– Questions still surround the phrasing of the police report about the police shooting of a Granite Falls fugitive who was wanted on parole charges.
– We’re joined by Anita Gaul, who is on a state commission that is redesigning Minnesota’s state flag.