On today’s show:
– What happened to the October “snowstorm” that some weather outlets were predicting last week?
– In light of today’s speaker vote, have we witnessed the end of the Republican Party?
– Who is the new (and right wing extremist) Republican speaker Mike Johnson?
– Jeff Stein has his weekly visit.
– Carnival was ruled negligent over an Australian cruise where 662 passengers got COVID-19 early in the pandemic.
– Why is Dean Philips launching a likely Presidential campaign?
– Thoughts on the University of Michigan football sign stealing scandal.