On today’s show:
– Mike Lindell complains that he doesn’t have anymore money.
– The MN Supreme Court will decide whether Donald Trump will be blocked from appearing on Minnesota’s 2024 ballots.
– Jeff Stein makes his Wednesday visit;
– The grammar police are after Matt!
– The Duluth City Council meeting from this week featured public comments from someone who went on an antisemitic rant.
– Polling shows Republicans embrace some extreme (and cruel) measures to curb immigration.
– The Star Tribune reports the Blatnik Bridge construction in Duluth has been postponed after a possible indigenous burial site was discovered.