On today’s show:
– Florida and Texas right wing extremists have made a mess of their education systems.
– An update on the story of police seizing items from a small town Kansas newspaper under very questionable circumstances.
– Jeff Stein joins for his weekly interview.
– Who might flip on Trump? Or could Trump himself be the one flipping?
– Looking at Patrick Coolican’s excellent column about Tom Emmer’s (and other MN Republicans) hypocrisy.
– A fundraiser person for George Santos is accused of impersonating an aide to Kevin McCartyhy