On today’s show:
– Thoughts on Ed Sheeran playing US Bank Stadium and the ticketing for the show compared to Talyor Swift.
– A Twitter thread well worth reading from Dr. Lisa Corrigan talking about how fascists use wedge issues.
– MNGOP Chair David Hann just barely fended off an effort to oust him over the weekend.
– Moderate Republicans won’t standup to the far right members of the party.
– Shutterfly will close their Shakopee facility.
– Dean Phillips continues to call for additional Democratic challengers to Joe Biden.
– Guest: author Michael Schumacher, who has written five previous books on Great Lakes shipwrecks.