On today’s show:
– Jaleel Stallings has launched the Good Apple Initiative, which will work to reform Minnesota policing.
– Bring Me the News reports that a toddler found his father’s loaded gun at their Hinckley home and fatally shot himself.
– We’re joined by Matt Robison who talks about his Newsweek column, “No, These Indictments Don’t Strengthen Trump. That’s Just Media Nonsense.”
– At a townhall Tom Emmer takes some bizzare positions on issues.
– Inflation in the Twin Cities rose by just 1%.
– We’re joined by comedian Robert Baril.
– A disturbing police brutality incident in Kenosha, WI.