We provide a continuum of senior living and affordability in the heart of Saint Paul.
No, you do not have to be Episcopalian to live here! In fact, most of our residents are not Episcopalian.
The word “Episcopal” in our name simply (and proudly) proclaims the values that have always guided us. Those values are reflected in our mission, and in the fact that we are a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Episcopal Homes is proud to provide a range of senior living and care services:
- Transitional Care | Short-Term Rehabilitation at the Episcopal Church Home
- Innovative Long-Term Care at the Episcopal Church Home and The Gardens
- Assisted Living at Iris Park Commons
- Memory Care Assisted Living at Katy’s Cottage | Iris Park Commons
- Home Care Services option for our campus residents
- Independent Living with optional services at The Terrace at Iris Park and Cornelia House
- Affordable Senior Housing at Carty Heights, Kings Crossing, Midway Pointe, and Seabury
- Intergenerational Child Care Center | Kinder Village
490 East Lynnhurst Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55104