Pride Weekend 2017
Pride weekend is fast approaching! Come experience the largest free pride celebration in North America on Saturday and Sunday June 24th and 25th in Loring Park with 400 exhibitor booths and 40 food vendors! And make sure you check out the other events leading up to Pride weekend too. You can also learn more at TCPride.org
- Pride Presents Tig Notaro with special guest Fortune Feimster
- Thursday, June 22 at 8:00 pm at the State Theatre in Minneapolis
- Tickets starting at $30 at Ticketmaster
- Tig Notaro is a comedian, actor and writer originally from Mississippi, who Rolling Stone named one of the 50 best stand-up comics of all time. Tig writes, produces and stars in the semi-autobiographical Amazon series, One Mississippi.
- Fortune Feimster, who first made a name for herself as a performer and writer on Chelsea Lately, has quickly risen to new heights having sold an autobiographical TV pilot with Tina Fey and is now in a recurring role as Nurse Collette on The Mindy Project.
- Join us in welcoming these two hilarious women to the stage and help kick off Pride weekend!
- Thank you to our sponsor Delta Air Lines
Pride Night at the Saints
- Friday, June 23 at 7:05 pm at CHS Field
- Paul Saints vs. Winnipeg Goldeyes
- $21 Outfield Reserved Tickets – buy now, they sold out last year!
- Go to tcpride.org to get promo code and buy tickets
- Kickoff the weekend with a fundraiser for Twin Cities Pride
- Xcel Energy Friday Night Fireworks
- Fun for the whole family
2017 Twin Cities Pride Festival
- Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm in Loring Park in Minneapolis
- 400 exhibitor booths, 40 food vendors, 4 stages with music, drag shows, and more!
- Largest free Pride celebration in North America
- The 2017 Pride theme is Love Revolution
- New this year – ride the mechanical unicorn!
- Connect with your LGBT community or show your support as an ally!
- Check our website at tcpride.org for the entertainment schedule for all 4 stages
Pride in Concert
- Saturday, June 24 is Pride in Concert from 6:00 – 10:00 pm in Loring Park
- Tickets are $10 in advance (18+) & $79 in advance for VIP (21+ and includes free food and beverage and chance to win Meet and Greet)
- Go to tcpride.org to buy tickets
- Main act will be En Vogue with hits Free Your Mind, Never Gonna Get It & Whatta Man
- Opener will be Brian Justin Crum from America’s Got Talent
- Another opener will be local all-female rock band Rebel Queen
- Fireworks will end the show at 10:00
Rainbow Run 5K
- Sunday, June 25 starting at 9:30 am
- Entrance is just $30 – go to tcpride.org to register
- 5K run is chip-timed this year!
- Starting at Boom Island in Minneapolis, the route follows Marshall/Main St to Hennepin and the last mile is the Pride Parade route!
- Another bonus this year: Bring your race number to the Pride Festival in Loring Park for free admission to the Beer Garden and a FREE BEER (21+ only)! The Beer Garden opens at noon, so you have time to watch the parade after your run.
- Dress in your favorite Rainbow colors. Prizes available for Best Dressed participants!
- All funds raised support the annual Pride celebration.
2017 Ashley Rukes GLBT Pride Parade
- Sunday, June 25 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Parade starts at Hennepin Avenue & North 3rd Street in Minneapolis and ends at Loring Park
- 130 floats and parade entries
- Music, dance, rainbow everything and all-out celebration
- New this year – two new large flags in the color guard for transgender pride and bisexual pride
- Celebrate our accomplishments toward LGBT equality & feel the love
- Theme this year is Love Revolution!